Save time, money, and reduce your environmental footprint at Florida’s Gateway. Its high-tech, clean, environmentally-friendly design makes Florida’s Gateway one of the nation’s Top 10 inland ports and one of the most technologically advanced facilities of its kind in the county.
- Located at the geographic center of Florida’s population, with accessibility to 18 million residents and more than 85 million annual visitors within a 200 mile radius
- Adjacent to Florida’s only high-speed, rail-based intermodal at the terminus of the CSX S-Line and offers high-speed rail access to multiple sea ports and major cities, including Chicago, Long Beach, Savannah, Memphis, Charleston and Newark
- Central Winter Haven location facilitates easy distribution throughout Florida
- More than 8 million square feet of Class AA distribution and warehouse space available for development
- Option for single or multi-tenant occupancy
- On-site use of hostler trucks allows the quick and efficient transport of trailers to the intermodal center, saving time, money and manpower